Running your own business can be a daunting task, especially when you take into consideration all of the legal obstacles that are encountered on a daily basis. At Wolf & Fox, we focus on building and maintaining relationships with business owners throughout New Mexico to help with all legal aspects of their businesses whether they involve the start of a business, employee relations and training, or other legal matters encountered as part of the day-to-day operations. With our business attorneys at your side, you will not need to worry about whether your legal issues are being handled correctly. Our firm has more than 25 years of experience representing business clients in all aspects of their businesses to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations and to protect their businesses from exposure to liability. Our attorneys always remain at your side, providing professional service and advice you can trust.
We work closely with business owners to help them make conscious and well-informed decisions regarding a number of matters, including:
• Forming a business - We help clients create the proper legal entity to carry on their business needs while providing the appropriate legal protection including forming partnerships, corporations, and limited liability companies
• Buy-sell agreements – We create agreements to ensure that the departure of an owner does not disrupt or jeopardize the ongoing operations for the remaining owners.
• Contract matters - Our business attorneys regularly review, draft, and negotiate a wide variety of contracts to protect the interests of our business clients and take matters to litigation when needed
• Commercial development – We assist with navigating the legal pitfalls involved with the acquisition and development of commercial real estate
• Human resources and employment disputes – Our business attorneys help business owners manage all legal aspects of their businesses including assisting human resources with best practices for addressing all employee related matters
• Management Training and Development – We routinely provide training to all levels of employees, including management, designed to minimize the risk of exposure to liability
• Discrimination claims – Our attorneys are skilled at investigating, resolving, and when necessary litigating, employment discrimination claims made by employees
• Risk management and avoidance programs – We develop and implement proper systems to create a legal framework that will help avoid the vast majority of disputes with employees, sub-contractors, customers, and vendors
• Business litigation – Despite the emphasis placed on minimizing legal claims, when litigation cannot be avoided, Wolf & Fox is able to defend or pursue claims on behalf of our business clients in court
Wolf & Fox has an outstanding reputation for successfully resolving our clients’ legal matters and protecting their business interests throughout the State of New Mexico. We work together as a team to ensure that you and your business obtain the best outcome possible. We bring decades of combined experience designed to efficiently and professionally assist your business in a wide range of legal areas, including all aspects of employment law, business law, and general civil litigation. Having represented clients throughout the State of New Mexico for over 25 years, Wolf & Fox has the experience which uniquely qualifies us to provide the wide range of legal services your business requires. We are driven to achieve results that set you and your business up for a successful future.